The sporty TRX250X features Honda's innovative SportClutch, which helps make this ATV a blast to ride for both beginners and seasoned riders alike.
With an ergonomic seat is designed for recreational riding, providing superb comfort and excellent rider maneuverability.
The ergonomic layout and rider controls provide a comfortable operating position for a wide range of riding styles and rider sizes.
The TRX250 has an automatic cam-chain tensioner requires no maintenance and a high-efficiency oil cooler supplements the 2-quart capacity wet sump, providing lower operating temperature over a wide range of riding conditions for maximum performance and increased engine life.
- Lightweight OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is longitudinally mounted to allow direct driveshaft alignment to rear wheels for more efficient power transfer.
- Two-valve cylinder-head design features performance-optimized valve timing, a 31.5mm-diameter intake valve and a 27mm-diameter exhaust valve to produce a broad, usable powerband.
- 22mm carburetor with light throttle effort offers immediate engine response.
- Hand-operated Honda SportClutch" enables the rider to experience manual clutch actuation with the advantage of no stalling when coming to a stop.
- A unique buffer plate in the carburetor float chamber helps maintain consistent fuel flow when riding across varied terrain.
- Solid-state CD ignition with electronic advance and 8750-rpm engine rev limiter.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Rubber-mounted engine reduces vibration.
- 123w capacity alternator ensures abundant electrical power.
- Convenient electric starter.
- Five-speed transmission features sport-riding ratios, reverse and the no-stall SportClutch.
- 27mm front shocks combined with a 32mm rear shock provide bump absorption and rider comfort.
- Lightweight, double-cradle steel chassis is designed to withstand the demands of recreational riding.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension provides an exceptional 150mm of travel.
- Steel swingarm and single rear shock absorber provide 145mm.
- Dual hydraulic 174mm front disc brakes and fully sealed rear mechanical drum brake provide superb and consistent braking power.
- 22 x 7-10 front and 22 x 10-9 rear tires feature an aggressive, TRX"400EX-derived knobby tread pattern for excellent traction.
- Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for superb handling.
- TRX450R-inspired bodywork.
- Large, lightweight plastic fuel tank with 10.2 lit capacity.
- Snorkel-type air-intake system is specially designed to provide cool, clean air in all riding.
- Single-headlight system features a twin-filament high/low 39w/39w bulb.
- LED tail- and brakelight.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Reusable, washable foam air filter.
- Neutral and reverse indicator lights.
- Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use hand and foot controls.
- Keyed ignition switch for added security.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Standard tool kit includes a tyre-pressure gauge.
- Extreme Red
|Engine Type:||229cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore x Stroke:||68.5mm x 62.2mm|
|Ignition:||CD with electronic advance|
|Transmission:||Five-speed with reverse|
|Final Drive:||Direct rear driveshaft|
|Wheel Base (mm):||1125|
|Seat Height (mm):||797|
|Ground Clearance (mm):||150|
|Fuel Capacity (Litres):||10 litres including 2.6 litre reserve|
|Front Tyre:||22 x 7-10 knobby|
|Rear tyre:||22 x 10-9 knobby|
|Front Suspension:||Independent double-wishbone; 150mm travel|
|Rear Suspension:||Swingarm with single shock; 145mm travel|
|Front Brakes:||Dual hydraulic 174mm discs|
|Rear Brakes:||Sealed mechanical drum|