TRX250TM Price: $7,490 Ride Away
Introduction to TRX250TM
The best-selling mid-size ATV is also one of the most stylish, thanks to its rugged, adventurous looks. The 2017 TRX250TM features the high-performance cylinder head from the TRX250EX for increased performance. An oil cooler is standard equipment, ensuring optimal engine temperatures under difficult operating conditions. Uniquely designed floorboards, which allow the riders feet to grip the footrests while keeping mud and debris away from the riders feet.
- Lightweight, OHV air-cooled 229cc engine is longitudinally mounted to allow direct driveshaft alignment to rear wheels for fewer frictional losses.
- 22mm carburettor with light throttle control offers good engine response and excellent fuel economy.
- Overhead-valve design offers a wide, easy-to-use powerband and compact engine dimensions.
- Closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Rubber-cushion engine mounting reduces vibration.
- USDA-qualified spark arrester/muffler is constructed of stainless steel.
- Automatic cam-chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- Convenient electric starter with auxiliary recoil starter.
- Wet sump with 1.6-quart capacity.
- CD ignition system with electronic advance features an rpm limiter for added durability.
- Five-speed transmission with Reverse and automatic clutch.
- Front and rear suspension has been upgraded for more comfortable all-day riding.
- Lightweight double-cradle steel chassis.
- Maintenance-free shaft drive routes power directly from the longitudinally mounted engine without inefficient directional changes.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension gives 129mm of travel.
- Steel swingarm and single rear shock absorber give 124mm of travel.
- Dual sealed front hydraulic drum brakes and sealed mechanical rear drum.
- Tyres feature aggressive tread patterns for excellent traction.
- Snorkel-type air-intake system is specially designed for water crossings.
- Dual-headlight system with 25w lights.
- LED tail- and brakelight.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Powerful 110w AC generator.
- Reusable foam air filter.
- Neutral and Reverse lights
- Durable, comfortable, easy-to-use controls.
- Keyed ignition switch for added security.
- Easy-to-use parking brake.
- Standard tool kit includes a tyre-pressure gauge.
- Extreme Red
|Engine Type||229cc air-cooled OHV longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore x Stroke||68.5mm x 62.2mm|
|Ignition||CD with electronic advance|
|Starter||Electric with auxiliary recoil|
|Transmission||ESP five-speed with Reverse / Five-speed with Reverse|
|Final Drive||Direct rear driveshaft|
|Wheel Base (mm)||1130|
|Seat Height (mm)||792|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||152|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||9.1 litres, including 2.3 litre reserve|
|Front Tyre||22 x 7-11|
|Rear Tyre||22x 10-9|
|Front Suspension||Independent double-wishbone; 129mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||Swingarm with single shock; 124mm travel|
|Front Brakes||Dual sealed hydraulic drum|
|Rear Brakes||Sealed mechanical drum|
|Dry Weight (kg)||190|