CB500FA ABS Details
- Neutral naked-bike seating position makes for easy maneuvering and keeps the rider comfortable on short rides or longer trips.
- All-new 500cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin DOHC engine is thoroughly modern in design and produces a broad power spread for enjoyable and economical riding.
- Four-valve cylinder head design uses lightweight rocker-arm valve actuation with shim-type valve adjustment.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions for crisp throttle response throughout a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Engine counterbalancer and 180-degree crankpin reduce engine vibration for superior rider comfort.
- Preloaded, scissors-type gears for the primary drive and engine counterbalancer gears help reduce engine noise.
- Diamond-shaped 35mm steel tube frame is lightweight and rigid for responsive sport handling.
- Stout 41mm front fork with 4.3 inches of travel returns a plush yet controlled ride.
- Sophisticated Pro-Link® single-shock rear suspension offers nine-stage spring preload adjustability and 4.7 inches of controlled travel.
- Lightweight cast aluminum wheels, 120/70-17 in front and 160/60-17 rear, return sporting feel and handling traits.
- Front 320mm wave-style disc brake and 240mm rear provides strong stopping power. ABS is standard on the CB500F ensuring enhanced braking characteristics in less than ideal conditions.
- Blue-tinted instrument display features speedometer, tachometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, fuel gauge, clock, mpg, average fuel consumption, and current fuel consumption.
- The CB500F will be available in Red and White in Australia. Please note some images on this website show overseas models and colours may vary.
- Perfect for learner riders. LAMS Approved.
CB500FA ABS Specifications
|Engine Type||471cc liquid-cooled, parallel twin|
|Bore And Stroke||67mm x 66.8mm|
|Compression Ratio||10.7 : 1|
|Dimensions (mm)||2075mm x 780mm x 1060mm|
|Wheel Base (mm)||1410|
|Seat Height (mm)||790|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||155|
|Fuel Capacity (litres)||15.7|
|Kerb Weight 190kg / 192kg abs model|
|Front Tyre||120/70zr - 17m/c|
|Rear Tyre||160/60zr - 17m/c|
|Front Suspension||Conventional Telescopic, 41mm|
|Rear Suspension||Prolink Mono with 9 stage preload adjuster, steel square pipe swingarm|
|Front Brakes||Single Wavy Disk, 320mm, 2 pot caliper|
|Rear Brakes||Single Wavy Disk, 240mm, 1 pot calliper|